| Asalamualaikum Bro,sis,nephew and niece Today, 29th ramadhan 2008, we had our Iftar together, KL chapter, meaning we don’t have PAyub’s family with us at least physically. They are always with us in our heart. Well this is not the first time; I heard that you were having iftar last week @ Chesu’s house. I was not there; I was having my own chicken curry with Beriani rice, a good tasty one, much better than Chesah’s cooking . I was told that you all were having a good sup tulang cooked by new found talent, Ayahsu. Chesu and Chesah have to do more polishing on her cooking skill to beat Ayahsu and ayahndi. Men are the best chefs. This evening everybody was having a good time except your cousin “MR” miss ribut, ado typhoon petang ni, jangan marah MR, nanti tak dapat duit raya dari ayohndi. This evening award goes to our youngest member Miss Diya for her excellence posing with new hari raya dress. Ok anok sedaro semua, selamat hari raya dari Zone Keramat, Inform your parent on the existence of this blog . I will try my best to update it regularly with new entries. I purposely wrote this in ‘Ingereh’ for my own benefit (dok England lo ni keh) and for your cousin still in school. Write in your comments. Last but not least is the photo captured at today’s event. Sorry tak boleh download gambar2 Diya tengah posing, HP to PC usb cable tak wak balik Your Uncle Ayohndi |
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Ramadhan Iftar 2008 @ mlong's house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hit.
yes. d 1st one to comment.
haha..
sedihnya i tak der my own family tree
ala sian achik..
but u r still part of the family..
Di minta semua dapat menyertai acara POLL.
juga mintak upload gambar ribut tu..
Post a Comment